Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dj Khaled Proposing Marriage to Nicki Minaj? She Says, "I Was Shocked!...Dj Khaled Was (Just) Kidding!"

Nicki Minaj says, DJ Khaled was not serious baout his viral marriage proposal! In her words she said:  "Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya'll," she added. "Please let it go. He was kidding. He's not attracted to me, he doesn't like me. We're brother and sister."Not exactly. While speaking with Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex July 29. But she insists, "I was shocked just like the rest of the world... I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world 'cause Khaled is a master at what he does."

Nicki concluded that, "It was just another way for him to kinda give the world a glimpse on the feeling of this record. Nobody in my real life took it seriously," Minaj continued. "Everybody just hit me like, 'LOL. Yo, Khaled is crazy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment