Saturday 11 May 2013

Politician Robbed Of Over $62,000 USD Aboard Arik Air


A politician, Prince Buruji Kashamu while aboard  Arik flight no - W3155 from Lagos to Abuja, Time- 15h00. Ticket number 7253293631462-1. Seat no- 4F, On Tuesday May 7th, 2013 was robbed of his $62,000 USD. In his own words, he said.
"I have never heard of this type of daylight robbery and didn't think I would be the first but the next time it happens to me, Arik Air should be ready for me.I had $62,000 ( sixty two thousand dollars) in my briefcase and saw the money just before I went through screening. I noticed in the car on my way to the hotel that the money has mysteriously left my suitcase.Arik air either has a ring of thieves doing this operation in collaboration with the operators of the screening machine or has a spirit that steals from its overhead compartment."
Those guys picking people's pockets on Molues have definitely stepped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment