Thursday 12 January 2012

ROBERT KARDASHIANS exWIVES SAY KHLOE'S DAD SAID SHE'S NOT HIS, BUT LEGAL DOCUMENT SAYS OTHERWISE



Legal documents show Robert Kardashian declared Khloe was his biological daughter.
The papers have come to light amid claims from two of his former wives - Jan Ashley and Ellen Pierson - that he told them Khloe was not his. Radar is reporting today that Pierson is standing firmly by her story - despite strenous denials from the Kardashian camp.

Robert submitted a documents to a judge in 1999 stating he had four biological children - Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob with former wife Kris.

Kris however claims
“I have never heard such crap in my life. Get a life. I mean I was there. I gave birth. I know who the dad was."
"We did a whole episode on stuff like this because it’s the family joke because Khloe was blonde and not dark-haired." 

courtesy: dailyMail.

1 comment:

  1. Я бы на вашем месте к врачу с такими родинками показался бы https://www.mediccity.ru/articles/article/23 Просто потому что риски есть нехилые и лучше подстраховаться

    ReplyDelete