Thursday 6 March 2014

"Miley Cyrus Tried to Go Deeper with the Kiss, But I Pulled Away... Only God Knows Where That Tongues Been!" - Katy Perry

Katy Perry has opened up about her public kissing with Wrecking Ball star, Miley Cyrus. During an sit-down with an Australian radio show and shewas asked how she remember the kiss... the ROAR star, said: "I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do... then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away. God knows where that tongue has been! We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!"
Katy Perry appeared slightly taken aback at the time, which says a lot. And... you wanna know who she's dating presently? A boy or a girl? Katy has this for you! "All of my fans are my boyfriend. ... This is my boyfriend [pointing at a stuffed koala on set]!"

No comments:

Post a Comment