Sunday 2 March 2014

After President Museveni Signed The Anti-G*y Law in Uganda His Daughter Says, She's G*y!

Kamuntu Museveni the daughter of Uganda's President, Yoweri ­Museveni admitted today during a radio talk show in Mbarara, in Western Uganda that she is g*y, and that she is doing so to protest the anti-g*y law her father signed only a few days ago. Diana Kamuntu, Museveni’s daughter said that though she loves her father unconditionally, she does not agree with Uganda’s anti-g*y stance, and will fight against it. In her words she said: “I am g*y, I am homs*xual. I have known this since I was a little girl. Also, I have been Christian all of my life, so I will not tolerate any law of this supposedly democratic nation, that will place hate on any person just because of what his or her s*xual orientation happens to be... Now that I finally revealed my s*xual orientation, I put myself in front of this new law and I will let our people decide what to do with me,” Kamuntu adds, as her voice breaks down while on air.



The radio host, James Kasirivu noticeably was in shock, and could not seemingly get words out of his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment