Tuesday 24 November 2015

Ex-Lovers JLo and Rapper, Diddy Spotted Back in Each Other's Arms!

Though her toyboy, Casper was around, this did not stop American Music Awards star host, Jennifer Lopez from flirting with her one-time man, rapper Diddy! It was at the AMA (2015) after party on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, Calif., that JLo who had a little too much to drink couldn't keep her hands off Diddy.

Remember, when Diddy was asked about JLo's music video "Booty," he exclaimed! "Oh my God. Oh my God . . . I am so lucky to have that great woman in my history. She is one of the greatest I've ever seen!... I mean it's great. It's a work of art . . . It's something that will go down in history, for real, it will."Truth is if i was in Diddy's shoes I wouldn't have done any less!


No comments:

Post a Comment