Tuesday 18 November 2014

Kim Kardashian's Sister, Kendall Says, "No, I am Not Dating Justin Bieber!"

Kim kardashian's sister was on Good morning America and she opened up about her relationship with Multi-Award winning singer, Justin Bieber and more. 
When asked about her rumoured relationship with Justin Bieber here is what she said:
"He's a longtime friend of our family. Everybody loves to assume things, but no."
Read Extract of other parts of the interview below:

On her fast rise to the top of the modeling industry: "In reality I worked hard for this. It's not like I just got it magically."
Why she wanted to be a model: "I would always be looking at these supermodels who were so amazing to me, they were like superheroes. I want to be the best role model I can be to a little girl or to a little boy or to anybody."
Why she banned her sisters from the shows she walked: "It was more of a mutual understanding. I think if my sister was sitting front row and my sister is who she is, I know its sounds kind of weird but it would've almost taken the attention away from what I'm trying to do on my own."
On baring her breasts for Marc Jacobs' fall 2014 show: "Who's gonna argue with Marc Jacobs when he's putting you in an outfit? I do not regret it."
On her rumored relationship with Justin Bieber: 

No comments:

Post a Comment