Thursday 28 June 2012

NICKI MINAJ OPENS UP ON CHRIS BROWN/DRAKE'S FEUD OVER RIHANNA!

Nicki minaj and Drake
In her interview with Tim Westwood.


When Nicki Minaj was asked about drake and Chris brown's feud, she said:


"Young Money till the death of me."  


"I don't approve of talented people doing things that... aren't conducive to an amazing career."

The 29-year-old rap goddess said she had a conversation with Drake regarding the fight at W.I.P. nightclub in New York City.


"I spoke to Drake and I told him from the bottom of my heart how I felt," she said.


 "I'm like, 'Baby, you are a superstar and I need you to realize that.' He did nothing wrong, of course, and rumors are rumors and that's what it is, but I told him it's time to remember who you are."

Minaj advised Drake to walk away or "have an early nap" when things begin to escalate in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment