Friday 29 June 2012

"I WAS STABBED BY DJ TEE HIMSELF" - STABBED UPCOMING ACT ANNOUNCES.




Alvin Osungade (@Sojiboi_We), popularly called Tosin, the young upcoming act who was alleged to have been stabbed by DJTee has broken his silence on the matter. The 19 year-old took to twitter and said:
“I was stabbed by DJ tee himself, and I am currently in a critical state,He shuld stop makin up stories. And I wasn’t even in a fyt with him.”
Earlier DJ Tee had tweeted denied the allegations by tweeting the following extract from his handle: @adetokunbodjtee; “Bro, I did not stab you…….why are people saying I picked up a bottle & stabbed you with it on your face,” in reaction to the stories.
at this stage, it will be healthy to say, the police should do a good job of clarifying this.




Read DJ Tee's denial here>

No comments:

Post a Comment