Saturday 19 January 2013

"I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANTI-RIHANNA TSHIRTS" - KARRUECHE


KARRUECHE's new clothing line 'The Kill' debuted in Atlanta last night, Karrueche Tran's shirts have already caused a stir, even if they're technically not "hers."
Photos of tees that read "Hi Karrueche" with Rihanna's name crossed out and a sexy flick of Kae have popped up on the web, causing many to associate the design with 'The Kill.' Those following the complicated love triangle between Chris Brown, Rih and Kae flagged this as a bad sign of an already sticky situation. 'The Kill,' which is the brainchild of Karrueche and high-profile ex Breezy, has yet to debut online or in stores.
But Kae killed (no pun) the controversy by taking to Twitter to address the apparently fan-made Kill shirts. She twitted: 
"I have absolutely no involvement w any shirt w my picture on it nor are they apart (sic) of The Kill," she wrote. "I think that's kind of corny, no disrespect. But I'd never produce a shirt like that. I have no control over what other people do."

No comments:

Post a Comment