Tuesday 2 October 2012

PEOPLE INSULT MY 12 YEAR OLD KID IN SCHOOL BECAUSE OF ME - MOURINHO

Mourinho and his children during his reign as chelseaFC's coach

While granting CNN an interview, Real Madrid's coach Jose Mourinho talks of how he hates his social life. hear him,


"I hate my social life,"
"I hate not to be a normal father who goes with his son to the son's football match and being there with the other 20 fathers there watching the game."
"I'm at a football match of kids and I have to be there. The people have to come for photos; the people have to come for autographs; the people have to come to insult me; the people have to go behind the goal of my kid and insult my kid of 12."
"In press conferences, there is still a match to play. Before the match, press conference is pre-match and after the match, press conference is post-match, but it's a match."
There is an end in sight, however. Mourinho believes he will retire at 70 or 75, so "I will still have a few years to be a normal person".
The Special One or The Only One as he likes to regard himself definitely has his own weak points afterall.

In Other News:
Mourinho wants to win his 100th Real Madrid game in style against IK Uche's former club, Real Zaragoza.

No comments:

Post a Comment